Storage by day, pump by night. The Air Stream™ Dry Sack Pump is a dual purpose dry sack and pump. It features a low profile valve plug that is compatible with our multi-function valve found on all of our sleeping mats. With two to three cycles of air, your sleeping mat will be inflated with minimal condensation on the inside of your mat. The lightweight 15D Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ dry sack is large enough to store clothes or a sleeping bag inside your backpack.
- Inflates most Sea to Summit sleeping mats in only two or three compressions.
- Fully seam sealed with valve plug.
- Packs down extremely small, but its in-use volume of 20 Liters is perfect for storing clothes or a sleeping bag inside your pack.
IS THE AIRSTREAM PUMP...?
- Compatible with Sea to Summit Aeros Pillows? No. The Pillows use a mini valve rather than the full-size valve. The integrated Pump/Stuffsack supplied with our Air Sprung Cell mats has the mini valve; just turn it inside out for use.
- Waterproof? The fabric is waterproof enough for use inside a backpack (which is what it is designed for), but not sufficient for paddle/watersports use.
- Compatible with sleeping pads from other brands? Yes and no. The Airstream will fit REI and Exped sleeping pads, but not pads from all manufacturers.