An icon of timeless design and legendary comfort, the Arizona sandal has been defining style since 1973. Featuring an additional foam layer for cushioning, the soft footbed offers extra comfort plus go-all-day support. The laid-back, two-strap look comes in durable Birko-Flor® for a classic, leather-like finish.
- Cushioned BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birko-Flor® synthetic leather upper/li>
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Special feature: Soft footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
Upper material: Birko-Flor®
- Birko-Flor® is a skin-friendly, tear-resistant and easy-to-care-for synthetic material which is exclusively used by BIRKENSTOCK.
Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.