The legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK - the Arizona. Iconic style complemented with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort – all day long. The upper is made from oiled nubuck leather.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”
Special feature: Soft footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
Upper material: Oiled leather
- Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina. The oily finish of our natural leather products results in colour variation, making each and every pair unique.
Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.