Peter Pauper Bordeaux Oversized Journal
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Delicate gold-limned tracery animates this ornate journal. Its cover reproduces a gold-tooled and painted binding of the Breviarium Romanum, or Roman Breviary, daily prayers prescribed by the Catholic Church and published by Claude Picques in Lyon, France, in 1556. The stamped centerpiece was a popular design element in decorative bindings of the time.
- Luminous detailing in the forms of iridescent and gold foil highlights and gilded-gold page edging make this journal shine.
- Raised embossing adds dimension.
- An elegant red ribbon marker helps you keep your place.
- Inside, 192 lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Bronze interior endsheets complement the design.
- Larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.