Peter Pauper I'm Pregnant- Now What?
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
This clear, concise logbook is the go-to organizer for moms-to-be!
- Fill-in charts and checklists help you every step of the way.
- Write down key contact information and have it at your fingertips: hospital/birth center, obstetrician, midwife, insurance information, pharmacy, labor partner, and pediatrician.
- Check off the essentials for each trimester.
- Baby prep checklists help you remember everything you need for the hospital bag and at home.
- Compare healthcare providers, childbirth classes, your birth assistant, and your pediatrician.
- Includes space for your notes about the journey to new motherhood.
- Inside back cover pocket holds appointment cards, forms, and more.
- Compact organizer measures 5-3/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 high.
- Elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- Sturdy covers support writing on the go.
- Use this handy take-along organizer to record all the essentials about your pregnancy -- from when you first learn you're pregnant all the way through each trimester until your baby's birth and first doctor's visit.
- 72 pages.