The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona Grip is the legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. This style features a rubber grip sole and a subtle patina made from high-quality, soft natural leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: natural leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA; natural rubber
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”
Upper material: Natural leather
- The natural leather that we use is mostly smooth leather, in some cases tumbled leather. This type of leather has many special characteristics, such as breathability, adaptation to the shape of the foot and durability.
Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Outsole: Two-component sole
- The two-component sole combines the lightness and flexibility of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) with the elasticity and scuff resistance of rubber.