Your friends won’t be able to tell if you have socks on, but your feet will. The No Show Light Hiker is the perfect match for a trail running sneaker, with 24-hr Merino Wool moisture-wicking comfort throughout and breathable mesh over the top of the foot. Silky soft to touch, tough as nails in all elements – just only where you want it.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Men's no show socks average 3.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above the top of a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. Cushion
Materials: 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3 % Lycra Spandex