Meet the BIRKENSTOCK Oswego. The perfect casual slip-on shoe. With a flexible rubber sole and extra padding, stay comfortable all day long. Take these sporty shoes anywhere and everywhere. The upper is made from smooth canvas and soft suede.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: canvas, suede
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: natural rubber
- Made in Portugal
- Combination of open-pored, flexible suede and high-quality, untreated natural leather.
Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.