When you find that fit you love, you just want to wear it everywhere. Like our fan-fave Targhee II hiker, which has had a loyal following for its room-for-your-toes comfort and durable leather construction since 2005. Now it's a men's slip-on shoe for happy trails all around town, too. So you can keep classic Targhee comfort by the door, ready to slip into all year.
- Classic Hiker Feel: Slightly elevated heel and plenty of room in the forefoot for more of a traditional hiker fit.
- Built to Last: Durable, environmentally preferred leather with a rugged Targhee outsole.
- Slip-On Convenience: Hiker meets clog. Instant comfort from dog walks to days spent outside.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Elastic gore for easy on & off
- Slip-on design for easy on and go
- ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Premium leather upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.