Business is picking up as things are getting back to normal; we are looking for 2 great sales associates to help our amazing customers and make the stores run. We are a women-owned, inclusive business that has been in operation for more than 20 years. Our two award-winning stores are in charming (and growing!) Pittsboro, NC.
There are some great perks working with us:
- We offer a 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discount at both stores
- Paid training
- A (mostly) set schedule
- $14-$16/hr depending on experience
The job is full time sales associate, with shifts at both locations. The ideal candidates enjoy being helpful and attentive to customers, work well in a collaborative workplace, and are excited to learn about our great products.
Job Responsibilities include
- Customer Service (#1!)
- Assisting customers with Shoes & Apparel
- Assisting customers with Travel & Camping gear
- Opening and closing the store
- Opening and closing register counts on the Point of Sale System (POS)
- Accurate ringing of transactions in the POS
- Checking in, tagging and displaying inventory
- Organizing backstock
- Taking garbage and recycling out nightly
- Each shift is open to close (approx 8.25 hours), our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, (Saturdays 9am- 6pm at New Horizons West) and Sundays 11am-5pm.
- Saturday and Sunday availability is required. (This does not mean you are working every day of every weekend)
Stop by either store, send over a resume to [email protected] or fill out the application below, if you are interested.
You cart is currently empty