The Silk-Cotton Blend Travel sleeping bag liner is a luxurious and practical option employing two natural fibers blended together for premium comfort and performance. This is ideal for any travel adventure around the globe, and if you're not sure about your hostel sheets, then the Silk-Cotton Blend Sleeping Bag liner is the perfect solution. If you're backpacking it'll keep your sleeping bag clean and it's machine washable. This lightweight, compact and luxurious liner is super soft on skin and is packaged in a handy zippered pouch.
DOES THE SILK-COTTON BLEND TRAVEL LINER…?
- Have side zippers? They don't; although the Traveller shape has short (12" / 30cm) side openings.
- Does the Traveller shape pillow slip fit an Aeros Pillow? Regular & Large Aeros Pillows will fit into the pillow slip, but not a Deluxe Pillow.
- Add warmth to a sleeping bag? They will add a few degrees; however, for thermal performance, you may want to check out the Reactor Liner Series.
- Keep bed bugs away? No. The tightly woven fabric may provide a barrier to certain insects (remember to keep your arms inside the liner), but there are no guarantees for this. For full bug protection, you may want to review the Adaptor Coolmax Liner - Insect Shield.
IS A SILK-COTTON LINER RIGHT FOR ME?
In general terms, a Silk-Cotton Liner is:
- Great as a clean, hygienic travel sheet (particularly the Traveller shape)
- Ideal in warm, humid conditions when a comforter is not required
- Less slippery than pure silk. Those who move around in their sleep a lot may appreciate this.
- Soft, natural fibers – ideal for ‘active sleepers’
- Double folded and reinforced seams for strength
- Lightweight and super compact
- Increases the life of a sleeping bag by keeping it clean, and adds a few degrees of thermal performance
- Machine washable & colorfast. Always air dry a liner which contains silk
Easy to wash and helps to keep your down bag cleaner for longer.