This sustainable unisex winter jacket uses the most eco-friendly tech out there. Each one is made from recycled materials and coated with a DWR finish to keep you warm, dry and outside.
- Cruelty-Free Insulation- No animals were harmed to create this item's insulation.
- Lining: Bluesign certified non-PFC W/R - DP 90/10 P.R.T.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Cell Phone Pocket- This item includes a specially designed pocket to store your cell phone.
- Adjustable- This item includes drawcords, belts, straps or other features that can be adjusted for fit or style.
- Fully Lined- The hood, sleeves and body of this garment are all lined to reduce internal friction and maximize the life of your clothes.
- Packable Removable Hood- This garment's hood can be packed and hidden within the collar.
- Estimated Rating Warmer- This item is made to withstand temperatures down to -15 °C. This rating is an estimate, and may vary depending on factors like wind chill, humidity or the addition of performance base layers.
- Critically Taped Seams- Critical seams near your head, neck and shoulders have been taped to ensure protection against rain or snow.
- Fully lined
- Bungee drawcord hood with sliders
- Zippered and snap front placket with storm flap
- Zipper hand pockets
- Interior zipper chest pocket
- Storm flap and zipper garage
- Soft internal cuffs
- Back neck hanger loop
- Temperature rating: to -15 Celsius, Sits in Warmer category
- Fit: Regular Fit - This garment has a bit of additional room for added comfort.
- Unisex fit
- Hip Length
- Built to be layered over a sweater