When summer temps say no, these socks say hell-to-the-yes. Our ultra-lightweight no show Coolmax® running sock wicks moisture and keeps the air flowing for vegan-friendly feet, keeping you dry and cool and your strides blister-free.
Height: No Show Tab
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, athletic sneakers
- Women's no show tab socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Synthetic COOLMAX® yarns are vegan and help feet stay cool and dry while running.
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile Coolmax® socks keep your feet in their comfort zone for miles. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Terry loop cushion isolated under the foot for rebound in these incredibly light running socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 49% Nylon 48% Coolmax® Polyester 3% Lycra® Spandex