There’s leftover food in these shoes. We took a byproduct of our daily lives — agricultural waste — and gave it a new purpose: as the sole of our new detoxed sneakers. The simple, cotton canvas upper is bonded to the plant-based sole without harsh glues and solvents. The result is a classic-looking women's canvas sneaker that has a lighter footprint on the planet.
- Plant-Based Sole: Our first plant-based PU — made with upcycled agricultural waste. Repurposed for a purpose: less petrochemical use, and less greenhouse gas emissions from landfills.
- Solvent-Free Construction: With our KEEN.FUSION construction, the upper is fused directly to the sole without glues or solvents for a longer-lasting bond that’s lighter on the planet.
- Lightweight Comfort: More cush. Less bulk. The air-injected Luftcell cushioning and fused construction keep things light.
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Rubber sole is fused to the upper without glue for a more eco-friendly construction
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Lightweight canvas upper
- Plant-based TPU outsole made with upcycled agricultural waste for lightweight durability and a lighter footprint
- Plant-based PU midsole made with upcycled agricultural waste for resilient cushioning that minimizes petrochemicals
- Soft microfiber lining
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
Gently brush the shoe with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.