The BIRKENSTOCK Granada stands out with its natural look. It is characterized by its two perforated main straps. This is the perfect combination of femininity and function! With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet – all day long. The upper is made from extra thick, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”
Special feature: Soft footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
Upper material: Oiled leather
- Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina. The oily finish of our natural leather products results in colour variation, making each and every pair unique
Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.