Hot take: we should all log off more often. Time away from the little screen/big screen hamster wheel offers us the luxury of zoning out and appreciating the little things. Like this women’s every day, casual sock’s silky lightweight Merino Wool comfort, or the minimal design of clean lines. Go, be free.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, sliding on wood floors
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
Materials: 62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex