Made to skip, sprint and always move, the Pacer is an ultra-lightweight sock with cushion that gives your paws blister-free support for those herky-jerky twists and turns on the single track. Backed by Merino Wool construction, it’s the ultimate all-terrain sock for casual trail joggers and adventure runners alike.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, athletic sneakers
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Terry loop cushion isolated under the foot for rebound in these incredibly light running socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
48% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex