Nothing comes between you and the trail thanks to the secure cuff and blister-free fit of this zero-cushion ¼ sock. Not even that pesky pebble that wants to wedge itself between you and your sanity. And when the trail turns to a scramble, the smooth, moisture-wicking Merino Wool will hold fast by your side.
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, athletic sneakers
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
53% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 7% Lycra Spandex