Using the same award winning innovative, space saving, collapsible and functional features as the X-Pot, the X-Kettle is made from a hard anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls, and glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles. The X-Kettle is the ideal size to boil enough water for two freeze dried meals. Two X-Mugs will fit neatly inside and the X-Brew Coffee Dripper also nests into the X-Kettle so your morning caffeination kit can be nicely stowed into a small disc only 1 3/8" high. An X-Kettle is the ideal compact cook pot for solo use. Sized perfectly so an X-Mug and an X-Brew will nest inside. Use for water-based cooking (not designed for frying or sautéing). Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking. Durable translucent strainer lid. Stainless steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability. BPA free, heat resistant silicone – built to EU food-grade standards.
One to two people
6.6oz / 186g ≈ Similar in weight to a hamster. RIP Kevin.
Durable but for water-based cooking only.
- X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- X-Pot alloy base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- Sides of kettle should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food-grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- A hard-anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe